This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
A collection of video-lessons with successful entrepreneurs ad companies’ manager in the field of agribusiness. These videos will support VET students’ motivation as they aim to underline the consistency between their educational pathway and the needs of the labour market.
Agri-food company business plan - Peppermint House
Management of Agribusiness companies
Name of the entrepreneur
Name of the Company
Agribusiness, growing of mints
Main Contents of the Video Lesson
A business plan is necessary to understand if the chosen business activity is viable, to forecast revenues and costs, to understand if it is financially profitable.
Advices of Lolita Duge:
• Create unique product with a unique story.
• Find a way how to be different from competitors.
• Find your unique marketing strategy.
• In your marketing campaign cooperate with different organisations, use opportunities to inform about your business and to advertise your product.
• It is very important to satisfy customers’ needs, to develop the business and products to meet customers’ desires.
• Make sure that you enjoy working in your own company. There are many people who just hear information about some profitable businesses, read some “success stories” and start a business without understanding if they have any interest in the particular area and desire to do the work requiring a lot of time and effort. One has to be sure. It is not a good idea to follow the fashion and success stories of others. In order to start up, one has to be ready for hard work.
Skills on drafting business plan and starting project
Management and Administration
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.